Returns & FAQs
- Giving us gold?
Paypal is our pal which accepts most major credit cards.
- Delivered to your doorstep?
We offer a flat rate of $10 for postage for Australian customers and free postage on all orders over $100.
If you haven’t received your parcel within 10 business days please get in touch with us.
Currently, we do not ship internationally, but when we do, you will be the first to know.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
** we do not accept returns for change of mind. We will accept items that are faulty or damaged.**
- All returns should be sent back within 10 business days of receiving it and all exchanges within one month.
- The return items should be sent to Brolly, 192 Canterbury Road, Heathmont, Victoria, Australia, 3135.
- The item has to be properly packaged to ensure that the product is not damaged in transit. Once we’ve received it and noted the condition is the same as when it was originally dispatched from Brolly, we’ll email you to let you know.
- Returning the exchanged item is the customer’s responsibility to pay.
- If we do not stock the item you want to return or exchange, you can go shopping again online to choose something to the same or lesser value. The same shipping policy and postage apply to any returns or exchanges.
- ****No returns or refunds on any SALE items.*****
PLEASE NOTE :
Some of our stock have limited editions. You might not be able to exchange or return items that are not in stock. We only accept returns on faulty or damaged items.
No returns or exchange on the following items
* Books or Magazines
To organize a return or an exchange please email us at email@example.com
- GIFT WRAPPING & PERSONALISED GIFT CARDS
We do gift wrapping for individual items and we can include a personalised message for your friends and family. This is a complimentary service. All you need to do is “tick” the gift wrap checkbox and add your message in the check out notes.
Please note if you want items wrapped separately, please let us know in the notes section at check out!
- OUT OF STOCK OR COMING SOON
We try our best to keep a sufficient amount of stock for all our customers, however, popular demand as well as selling them in store, can lead to a shortage of a particular item.
If you are interested in an item and it is “Temporarily out of Stock” just give us a call or email us and we will try and source it for you.
Also, you can always pop by our store and see what we have from our “In-Store Only” Collection! You might find something amazingly unique to take home with you from your travels from the leafy east.